Regina Leuenberger Huber
Attorney at Law, LL.M.
Born in 1971.
- Law studies at the Universities of Bern, Lausanne and San Diego / USA
- Admitted to the Bar by the Supreme Court of the Canton of Bern (1997)
- Admission to all Swiss Courts
- Master of Laws in Comparative Law (LL.M.) at the University of San Diego / USA (2003)
Regina Leuenberger has a long-standing and broad experience in counseling and forensic activities. She was practicing in both generally aligned and in business law oriented and internationally operating law firms in Zurich, Bern and Solothurn. The freelance work on a due diligence project in San Diego / USA resulted in a valuable personal and professional development and vision. The interdisciplinary work as head of the legal department of a medium-sized trust company in Zurich completes her profile. Since 2010 she has been practicing independently.
- Registered in the Bar Register of the Canton of Bern
- Member of the Bernese and Swiss Bar Association
- Italiano (concoscenza di base)